Are you an experienced HGV Driver ready for your next career move to a Company that really values your contribution? Or a new HGV Driver searching for the opportunity to prove that you can be an asset to a company?
Job title: HGV Drivers
Location: South London/Kent areas
Rate of pay: £12.50 per hour
The role of a HGV Driver:
People truly are at the heart of our business and we believe in empowering our colleagues to develop their skills, make decisions and take on new responsibilities.
On a day-day basis you may be required to travel regularly to different locations being responsible for the deliveries and collections.
- The completion of any relevant checks and related administration when delivering goods.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all Company vehicles are driven safely, professionally and within the law at all times.
- As the public face of Swanstaff and our client's you will be well presented, communicate professionally with customers on site and promote the positive image of their business
- You will comply with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a fully competent Class 2 HGV driver with no more than 6 points. A clean driving licence is desirable.
You must have the ability to adapt to changing site conditions and changing client requirements.
Good communication skills are essential along with the ability to influence and represent the Swanstaff in a positive manner.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
- Pension accruals
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively get in touch with Steph from our Swanley branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.