FANCY A EASY HGV DRIVING JOB ?
Swanstaff have secured a contract for a company based in Earls Colne, who are looking for HGV Class 1 & 2 drivers for bookings until at least 18th September.
There is NO manual loading or unloading, NO opening curtains, NO use of tail lift !!!
You will need to be based within 1 hour’s travel of Earls Colne. The job will require you to be at home on standby and then be at the depot with the hour if called out for emergency works. This is paid at the normal hourly rate and is guaranteed 8hrs per shift.
You may be required to work nights or days out, depending on the shift pattern and your work preference. Nights out are normally in a hotel, which you are paid an additional £25.00 tax free allowance. However If you are required to stay in the cab then this is paid at a total of £50.00 tax free allowance per night.
- C or C+E entitlement / CPC card / Tacho card
- Held relevance licence for 6 months or more
- No more than 3 penalty endorsements
- Flexible approach to shifts
- Full availability until 18th September
- Training given by the company for pumps on vehicle
- Get paid for sitting at home – if not called out !!!
- Holiday pay extra
- PAYE only- no umbrella companies!
- On site parking
- Fantastic rates of pay
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Sue Burton from our Driving Division. Please call us on 01322 474 655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.