HGV Class 1 Drivers! As we head towards the 2020 and the weather becomes warmer, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available!
This is a genuine opportunity to branch away from dead-end driving roles into a long-term, challenging career with unlimited future potential! No experience in car transporting? No problem! This is a foot-in-door opportunity to work for a hugely successful organisation.
Job Title: HGV Class 1, Car Transporter Driver (Tramping)
Salary: £32,000 - £46,000 per annum (performance related)
All you need is a minimum of 8 months HGV Class 1 experience and a go-getter attitude! You will be flexible to complete tramping shift patterns on a Monday - Friday basis and have a genuine interest in car transportation.
Full training is provided along with stability, career progression and an amazing team behind you!
Please note, interviews/assessments for this role will be held every other Friday in Sheppey, Kent!
The Role of a Class 1 Driver:
- To ensure all cars are loaded in a safe manner to minimise the chance of injury and damage to the cars
- Ensure you are courteous and polite at all times to maintain the Company image
- Try to ensure that you are positive at all times and ensure that jobs are completed legally and on time
- Be responsible for the safe loading/unloading and delivery of cars to designated dealerships throughout the UK
- Completion of all legal documents to comply with UK and EU regulations
- Comply with all company policies of work relating to the all the aspects of a HGV Car Transporter driver
- Planning own delivery schedules and routes with the allocation team
Requirements of a Class 1 Driver:
- Full Class 1 (Cat C+E) Driving Licence
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Valid CPC/DQC Card
- Minimum of 8 months recent experience in Class 1 Driving
- Must be comfortable undertaking overnight stay shifts
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards 2020, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office via Emily.email@example.com or 01322 479999. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.