Swanstaff Recruitment have increased requirements at our client based in Northfleet due to their workload.
We are now looking for another HGV Class 1/ CE driver to join our existing workers at this client.
You will ideally have experience, but we can consider new passes with this client dependant on your previous work history.
The role of a Class 1 Driver:
- Start times are normally about 6am but could be as late as 14.00 so you must have a flexible approach. The length of the day could also be quite long so you must have a good attitude towards the number of hours you are required to work.
- You will have 1-5 deliveries per day within a 150 mile radius of Northfleet and these may include London.
- Trailers are curtainside so no manual unloading is required, all you need to do is open the curtain!
- Regular, ongoing work
- Great earning potential plus holiday pay for when you take holiday
- PAYE only- no umbrella company to worry about
- Weekly pay by BACS
- Refer a friend scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Dan from our Driving and Industrial team!