HGV Class 1 Drivers! Are you looking to branch away from dead-end, generalist roles into a more specialised position? As we enter springI am looking to brighten up your job prospects with a brightnew role that I have available!
I am currently seeking motivated and experienced HGV Class 1 Drivers to support my client on a permanent, full time basis and begin building your career in the air freight sector. Not only will you gain a great insight into general freight forwarding, but there is also potential for additional qualifications and training!
This is a Monday – Friday role (meaning you get your weekends to yourself!) on a 7.00am – 5.00pm shift pattern, however some flexibility will be required.
Not the shifts you’re looking for? Take a look at our HGV Class 1, night shift Driver role that we have available in the same location!
Job Title: HGV Class 1 Driver
Salary: £30,550 per annum
The Role of a HGV Class 1 Driver:
- To fully comply with Terms & Condition established for this position
- To ensure issued/received Personal Protection Equipment is maintained in a hygienic condition and used throughout the course of your related duties at all times
- To implement instructions given to you by your direct Line Manager
- To fully comply with Company Quality Safety & Health & Safety policy and procedures related to your position
- To ensure goods are transferred safety and securely for treatment within the Company and Customer sites.
- To complete and return all process documentation to the Transport Department for processing of service orders completed.
- To implement regular inspections of operational and transport equipment and submit documentation as prescribed by the Contract/Transport Manager
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be requested to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and overall business objectives of the organisation.
Requirements of a HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Experience in HGV Class 1 Driving is essential
- HGV Class 1 Licence
- Full, valid CPC and Digital Tachograph cards are essential
- Level D/Airside qualification/clearance is preferred
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently on own initiative
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to continue into the new year with a brand new role, then get in touch with Gareth or Billy in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don’t want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company