HGV Class 1 Drivers! As the weather becomes warmer, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available in Essex! If you're seeking a role that allows you to work on a Monday - Friday basis and branch away from multidrop deliveries then I need to hear from you!
If you have an ALLMI Licence and experience in operating a Fassi Crane then this could be the role for you! You will be responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of portacabins around the M25 for 50 hours per week (6am/7am start times). You will ensure outstanding customer service is being delivered at all times in order to act as a company ambassador whilst also working in line with strict health and safety policies!
Stanford-Le-Hope too far away for you? No problem! My client are happy to provide a home-away-from-home by allowing you to stay in an on-site portacabin during your working week!
Job Title: HGV Class 1 Driver
Salary: £39,000 per annum
Role of a HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Carry out deliveries in accordance with company policy
- Operate cranes and machinery in a safe and efficient manner
- Conduct all deliveries in a time-effective manner whilst providing excellent customer service
- Act as a company ambassador to new and existing customers
- Delivery portacabins in and around the M25 area
- Be flexible with working hours in order to fully support the business
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain good communication with office-based staff
Requirements of a HGV Class 1 Driver:
- HGV Class 1 (Cat C+E) Licence is essential
- Full CPC and Digital Tachograph card is essential
- ALLMI Licence is essential
- Experience in operating Fassi Crane is desireable
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Great customer service skills
- Experience in HGV Class 1 Driving is essential
- Experience in a similar role is desireable
If you're looking for a brand new role and want to head towards the summer with a brand new role, get in touch with Emily in our Head Office 01322 479999 for more details or alternatively send Billy and updated CV to email@example.com
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company