HGV Class 1 Driver - CAT C and E
45 Hours per Week
6:30am to 4pm Monday - Friday however hours may vary
My client is a leading player in the metal recycling industry. Theyhave the capability to recycle anything from a toaster to an aircraft carrier and invest heavily in developing their own technologies in theirquest to be the global leader in sustainability. Theyalso invest in their people, as they are the driving force of their success.
Their drivers are crucial to keeping the businessmobile and thecustomers happy. Without their skills and experience, the Transport division, and the company, wouldn’t be the success that it is today.
As a Class 1 driver you will be driving and operating Bulker Tipper vehicles.
- A HGV Class 1 (CAT C +E) licence is essential.
- Experience in driving/operating Bulker Tipper vehicles would be ideal but not essential.
- You will be happy to drive different vehicles and cover other drivers.
- You will be passionate about ensuring safety is the first priority with each journey.
- You will have an awareness of how to operate safely and effectively in large industrial environments.
- You’ll be a good communicator and be focused on great customer service.
- You can offer flexibility to meet changing business priorities.
For the successful candidate, we can offer a thriving and stable working environment as well as opportunities to develop.
Keywords:HGV Driver, LGV Driver, CPC, Class 1 Driver, Class 2 Driver, LGV Driver, Class C Licence, Class C+E Licence, Bulker Tipper, Skips, Skip Transportation, ROROs, Hook Lifts, MOFFETT, RTITB, HIAB Logistics, Haulage, Delivery, Route, Freight, Transport, Fleet Metal Recycling, Waste Management, Recycling Career, Sustainability Career, Career Development.