Are you looking for a new direction in your driving career?
Swanstaff are seeking experienced HGV Class 1 Drivers, who are keen to secure a new opportunity delivering and collecting cargo across the UK. This is a Monday to Friday role, with a guaranteed 50 hours per week.
This is a genuine opportunity to branch away from dead-end driving roles into a long-term, challenging career with unlimited future potential!
Job Title: HGV Class 1 Driver (Class 1/C+E)
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary:£37,394per annum with added bonuses after 3 months service and a loyalty bonus paid after 12 months service.
All you need is a valid HGV Class 1 Licence, HGV Class 1 experience and a go-getter attitude! You will be flexible to complete 50 hours per week, across a Monday to Friday shift pattern.
Full training is provided along with stability, career progression and an amazing team behind you!
The Role of a HGV Class 1 Driver
- Collecting and delivering cargo across the UK (3-5 drops/collections per day)
- Responsible for load security, ensuring timings for deliveries and collections are met
- Must be able to correctly complete documentation
Requirements of a HGV Car Transporter Driver:
- Full Class 1 (Cat C+E) Driving Licence
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Valid CPC/DQC Card
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience in Class 1 Driving
- Able to operative tail lift vehicle / curtains
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to start this year with a brand new role, then please get in touch with Gareth or Billy in our Head Office.
These roles will be filled quickly, so get intouch today if you don’t want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company