Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for more experienced HGV Class 2 drivers for our client based in Orpington. You will need to be an early riser as the vehicles leave the yard between 3.00 - 5.00am.
Job title:HGV Class 2 Driver
Rate of pay:£12.00 - £13.03 per hour
The role of a Class 2 Driver:
- We need drivers that can commit to EVERY Saturday plus other days in the week and sometimes Sundays.
- You will be required to make about 20 deliveries a day to supermarkets and also local convenience stores.
- This is quite a physical job that involves pulling products and also some lifting.
- We are currently interviewing candidates remotely due to the Coronavirus situation
Requirements of a Class 2 Driver:
- A minimum of 1 years experience on a Class 2
- Multi-drop experience
- Willing to work weekends
- A good alarm clock!
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
- Pension accruals
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Dan from our Swanley branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.