Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for more HGV Class 2 Drivers for our client based in Gravesend. You will be required to take a full load of products to site, possibly in Central London and deliver in line with the clients instructions. You won’t have to touch the load but if you do want to assist you can do! There could be a lot of sitting around whilst at site so a good book or a tablet with a downloaded film might be required!
Job Title: HGV Class 2 Driver
Rate of Pay: £12.00-14.00 per hour, plus holiday pay
The Role of a Class 2 Driver:
- Complete daily vehicle checks and defect sheets and ensure the vehicle is road worthy
- To ensure that loads are safe and legally compliant
- Check and correctly use any paperwork in relation to the loads carried
- Ensure that all legislation regarding tachograph regulations and the working time directives are met
- Communicate any customer issues or complaints promptly to the line manager
- At least 6 months years driving experience.
Requirements of a Class 2 Driver:
- HGV Class 2/ Category C Driving licence
- Digi tacho Card
- CPC Card
- No more than 6 minor points
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Matt from our Swanley team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.