Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for more HGV Class 2 Drivers for our client based in Swanley. The job will involve the delivery of products to businesses in the South East area that could include London. There are normally between 10-15 deliveries a day and they could cover quite a wide area so you may clock up a few miles driving every day! Most deliveries are unloaded by forklift but there might be some manual unloading as well. Start time is usually 6am and depending on the delivery area you could be out until 18.00pm. We guarantee 8 hours minimum and overtime is paid after 8 hours.
Job Title: HGV Class 2 Driver
Rate of Pay: £12.00-14.00 per hour, plus holiday pay. We don’t use umbrella companies so you won’t get any unexpected tax bills!
The Role of a Class 2 Driver:
- Complete daily vehicle checks and defect sheets and ensure the vehicle is road worthy
- To ensure that loads are safe and legally compliant
- Check and correctly use any paperwork in relation to the loads carried
- Ensure that all legislation regarding tachograph regulations and the working time directives are met
- Communicate any customer issues or complaints promptly to the line manager
- At least 6 months years driving experience.
Requirements of a Class 2 Driver:
- HGV Class 2/ Category C Driving licence
- Digi tacho Card
- CPC Card
- No more than 6 minor points
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Matt from our Swanley team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.