Swanstaff are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced HGV/LGV Class 2 Driver to join our rapidly growing, prestigious client based in Colchester. The perfect Driver will ensure that customers are left with a great impression of the business by always maintaining your appearance, manners and the overall look of your vehicle. Ensuring goods are delivered in a first class condition, completing all necessary paperwork and acting with the highest professionalism at all times.
Daily duties will include:
- To work safely at all times in adehring to all health & Safety procedures
- To behave in accordance with food safety requirements such as area hygiene, GMP & temperature control
- Securely loading your vehicle, so that products are safely loaded and secured to minimise chances of damage
- Drive the vehicle safely in accordance with the law
- Drive within the tacho law and driver hours
- To be open to all training and assessment requirements to the role
- Check deliveries against the manifest. Reporting any variances
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good attention to detail and communication skills
- Good work ethos, a flexible approach to tasks and hours (incl nights) and to be able to manage their own time effectively to achieve targets within a small team
- Manual Dexterity
- Correct class C driving licence and driver CPC qualifications. With 2 years' experience
- Good attitude, and ability to communicate with customers and co-workers
Standard working hours: 5 days week - start time 1am or 3:30am and finish time depends on when you finish the job!
Immediate start position. This has the potential to be excellent career progression for the right candidate.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity- Contact Karen or Lucy today on 01206 570688 at our Colchester Branch.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.