Class 2 Drivers! We have a hot new role that I have available in the Dartford area!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to enhance your experience within a vastly-expanding and hugely-successful organisation then I need to hear from you today! Perhaps you are looking to move away from a night shift position or below average salary? If you answered “yes!” then I need to hear from you today.
I am currently support a market-leading freight forwarder in recruiting a professional and experienced HGV Class 2 Driver to cover their day shift on a permanent basis. As the successful candidate you will complete set routes daily, working on a Monday – Friday basis, 50 hours per week.
In return for your hard work, you will earn a fantastic basic salary along with exceptional benefits.
Job Title: HGV Class 2 Driver (Cat C)
Salary:£35,624 per annum
The Role of a HGV Class 2 Driver (Cat C):
- Complete fixed routes from Dartford on a daily basis
- Build rapport with internal warehouse teams and customers
- Act as an ambassador for the business
- Ensure that company health and safety requirements are met
- Maintain vehicle to an extremely high standard
- Communicate with office teams to keep them informed of delays
- Ensure that all required paperwork is completed and returned to the necessary team
- Comply with tachograph regulations
- Be a safe and courteous road user
Requirements of a HGV Class 2 Driver (Cat C):
- HGV Class 2 Licence is essential
- Full CPC and Digital Tachograph Cards are essential
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Flexible approach to overtime requirements
- The ability to complete the same route on a daily basis
- Able to commit to afternoon/evening working hours
- Well-presented and confident in acting as the “face” of the business
- Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 3 points
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company