Class 2 Drivers! As the sunshine disappears, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available!
If you're looking for an opportunity to enhance your experience within a vastly-expanding and hugely-successful organisation then I need to hear from you today! Perhaps you are looking to move away from early starts or need the mornings to yourself? If you answered yes! then I need to hear from you today.
I am currently support a market-leading freight forwarder in recruiting a professional and experienced HGV Class 2 Driver to cover their late shift on a permanent basis. As the successful candidate you will complete a set route daily, working on a Monday - Friday basis, 12.00 - 21.00 (although you may finish earlier!).
In return for your hard work, you will earn a fantastic basic salary along with bonuses of up to £100 per month based on attendance and the maintenance of uniform/trucks. You will also be entitled to a weekly loyalty bonus after 12 months.
Job Title: HGV Class 2 Driver (Cat C)
Salary: £29,558 per annum + bonuses
The Role of a HGV Class 2 Driver (Cat C):
- Complete a fixed route from Dartford on a daily basis
- Build rapport with internal warehouse teams and customers
- Act as an ambassador for the business
- Ensure that company health and safety requirements are met
- Maintain vehicle to an extremely high standard
- Communicate with office teams to keep them informed of delays
- Ensure that all required paperwork is completed and returned to the necessary team
- Comply with tachograph regulations
- Be a safe and courteous road user
Requirements of a HGV Class 2 Driver (Cat C):
- HGV Class 2 Licence is essential
- Full CPC and Digital Tachograph Cards are essential
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Flexible approach to overtime requirements
- The ability to complete the same route on a daily basis
- Able to commit to afternoon/evening working hours
- Well-presented and confident in acting as the face of the business
- Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 3 points
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards Christmas with a brand new role, then get in touch with Billy in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company