Swanstaff are currently looking for HGV Class 2 drivers to carry out some ADOC work for our client based in Woolpit, Bury St Edmonds.
- Cat C licence / CPC card / Tacho card
- Working week is Monday to Friday
- Start time 7am
- Delivering pallets
- Reload maybe required
- Various delivery areas
- Must be reliable
- Good customer service skills are essential when delivering to customers
- Rates of pay £14ph standard £16ph overtime
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay extra
- PAYE only- no umbrella companies!
- On site parking
- New vehicles
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Sue Burton from our Driving Division. Please call us on 01322 474 655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.