Job Title: Class 2 Driver (Monday - Friday)
Salary: £30,000per annum
Class 2 Driver!
I need to speak to experienced and personable Class 2 Drivers who are interested in earning an amazing basic salary of £30,000 per annum within a family-run business that values and rewards their team.
I am seeking my golden candidate who will be ableto work a 5 out of 7 days (Monday - Friday) shift pattern with start times between 6am– 3pm across a 45 hour working week.
- Ensure that all vehicles are driven with due care and attention
- To complete all paperwork and daily checks accurately
- Promote the company and maintain the company image through presentable appearance and behaviour
- Ensure that customers are always treated with trust and integrity
- Ensure that vehicles and freezers are fuelled
- Park vehicles in accordance with the designated plans
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with other employees and visitors
- Adhere to the procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, specifically surrounding health and safety and other duties as required, according to the needs of the business
- Class 2/Cat C Licence is essential
- Full, valid CPC and Digital Tachograph cards are essential
- Multi-drop experience preferred
- Adaptable to early start times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Own transport preferred
- Experience in delivering refrigerated/frozen goods preferred
This high-paid, stable position will be filled quickly, so if you don’t want to miss your chance to apply for this opportunity, get in touch with Billyin Head Office for more details!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.