Swanstaff Recruitmentare looking for multiple HGV Class 2 Night Tipper Drivers for our client based near Colchester. Tipper experience is an advantage although not essential as full training will be given.
Job title:Class 2 Tipper Driver
Rate of pay:£14.00 per hour
The role of a Class 2 Tipper Driver:
- A minimum 6 months Cat C driving experience is required.
- An average 10 hours per night with a start time between 18:00 - 20:00 - your night will consist of the delivery and collection of aggregates.
- There is also the possibility of a F/T position - dependant on reliability and performance
The requirements of a Class 2 Tipper Driver:
- A minimum 6 months HGV Class 2 driving experience
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Full and valid Cat C licence
- Valid Driver CPC card – DQC
- Valid Digital tachograph card
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 support from our dedicated consultants
- Weekly pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Stella Hall!