HGV Mechanics and Technicians! As we head towards 2019 I am looking to spread some festive cheer (yes, already) with a hot new role that I have available in the Rochester area!
If you're an experienced and dedicated Mechanic with a background in repairing HGV vehicles then I need to hear from you today! This is an exciting opportunity to work in a stable and fast-paced role within a vastly-expanding business.
This role is offering Monday - Friday working hours, 8.00am - 5.00pm.
Job Title: HGV Mechanic
Salary: £40,000 per annum
- Undertake repairs, maintenance and servicing works as required
- Carry out required Health and Safety Checks
- Conduct initial assessment of plant or equipment reported as faulty, identify root cause and formulate a remedy as either a temporary fix or full service repair
- Ensure that repairs are undertaken in line with approved methods
- Complete personal risk assessments and method statements
- Ensure that workshop equipment is kept clean, tidy and serviceable
- Ensure that paperwork is kept up-to-date, including allocating purchase orders to parts ordered
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Valid and relevant qualifications to the job role
- Flexible approach to shift patterns and long working hours
- Must have good communication skills and a willingness to work across multiple teams
- Willing to work in covered areas rather than in a workshop
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards 2019, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.