Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for HGV Recovery Drivers who are willing to work days/nights and weekends as required by our client. Shifts are 12 hours long and you will need to be flexible on your working hours. You will be based close to your home address. This is a permanent position.
As a Recovery Driver you will provide a reliable, efficient and courteous vehicle recovery and delivery service to our customers.
Operating a flat/slide bed recovery vehicle, You will promote our company values and standards and exhibit appropriate behaviour in accordance with company ethos and adhere to the health & safety policy at all times.
- Provide a prompt, professional and efficient vehicle recovery and delivery service that delivers customer satisfaction in line with Company KPI's and standards
- Using recovery and slide back duties when tasked, ensure vehicles are available for use in the correct locations determined by customer
- Ensure due regard to the Road Traffic Act and Company Procedures and immediately notify of any pending endorsements or prosecutions against your licence
- Ensure vehicles are collected and delivered on time and presented to a standard acceptable to the customer
- Complete all paperwork and processes accurately and thoroughly in line with company requirements
- Carefully observe company procedures regarding accidents and insurance claims and to report any accidents or other occurrence relating to the customer's vehicle without delay
- Remain mobile and in constant communication with the office/Driver Controller
- Act in a manner which is efficient, orderly and timely ensuring tasks are achieved within the set time-scales
- Attend and participate in such training courses as deemed necessary
- Knowledge of the Road Traffic Act
- Understand Tachograph and Working Time Directive Desirable
- Good knowledge of the London boroughs and the surrounding area
- Be in possession of a Driver Qualification Card having completed 35 hours CPC training
If you're interested in this role please apply online today and a member of the team will be in touch.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!