Swanstaff are currently seeking HGV Class 2 Drivers for our client based in Bedford. We are looking for dedicated and reliable individuals to join our clients expanding team, successful candidates will be delivering flooring products to both residential and business addresses. This role is physically demanding as drivers will be responsible for unloading and securing loads. This position is full time and drivers will be expected to work Monday to Friday, start times will be between 06:00-08:00.
Job Title: HGV2 Cat C Driver
Rate of Pay: £12.50 to £14.30 per hour
The Role of a HGV2 Driver;
- Vehicle checks to ensure roadworthiness and compliance with VOSA
- Compliance with Health and Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other related legislation
- Securing and safely delivering loads across Bedford and surrounding areas
- Exceptional understanding of drivers hours and Tacho legislation
Requirements of a HGV2 Driver;
- HGV2 driving license
- Digital Tacho Card
- CPC Card
- Minimum of 1 years driving experience
- No more than 6 minor points
- New passes may be accepted on this role
- Regular work, Monday to Friday
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week
- Pension accrual
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Anna from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.