Swanstaff are currently seeking HGV Class 2 Drivers for our client based in Reading. We are looking for dedicated and reliable individuals to join our clients expanding team.
Job Title: HGV2 Cat C Driver
Location: Earley, Reading
Rate of Pay: £12.50 per hour, upon completion of temporary period pay will change to £33,517 a year
The Role of a HGV2 Driver:
- Accurate picking on vehicle and delivery of customer orders
- Maintaining product temperatures
- Vehicle checks to ensure roadworthiness and compliance with VOSA
- Compliance with Health and Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other related legislation
Requirements of a HGV2 Driver:
- HGV2 driving license
- Digital Tacho Card
- CPC Card
- Minimum of 1 years driving experience
- No more than 6 minor points
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- 31 days holiday
- Weekly pay
- This is a temp to perm opportunity
- 24/7 support from our consultants
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Swanstaff ambassador scheme
- Temp of the Month
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Tyler on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.