Are you an experienced cleaner seeking a new role? Would you like to work for a reputable hotel chain whom treats their staff well? Are you seeking a role that offers flexible working hours to suit you? If your answers are yes, this may be the role for you!
We are seeking experienced cleaners/room attendants/housekeepers to work for a busy hotel where you will be interacting with a variety of guests.
Job Title: Hotel Cleaner
Rate of Pay: £8.21 per hour
The Role of a Hotel Cleaner:
- Cleaning guest rooms to an excellent standard
- Restocking all supplies, e.g. bed linen
- Providing an impeccable service to all guests
- Reporting any faults
- Ensuring that all appliances and fixtures are safe and meet Health & Safety regulations
You will be required to work 20 - 40 hours per week. Shift times are typically between 08:00 and 17:00. Hours may vary and weekends will be required at times.
Requirements of a Hotel Cleaner:
- Previous experience as a cleaner/housekeeper/room attendant
- Good speaking English is essential
- Polite, reliable and hard-working
- Flexible with working hours
- Weekly pay via the agency
- Holiday pay
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.