Swanstaff have an ongoing temporary vacancy opportunity for a house keeper in the Swanley area. Our client are looking for someone who has previously worked within a care home setting and will keep the residents feel safe by ensuring the environment they are in is kept clean and tidy at all times. They are looking for someone who is flexible to work five days a week Monday-Sunday 9am-1pm on going with the additional possibility of being offered a perm job.
Job title:House Keeper
Rate of pay;£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
The role of a House Keeper:
- Ensure the home is safe by being kept tidy and clean at all times
- To make sure the environment is welcoming and comfortable for residents
- Keep records of house keeping stocks and ordering supplies
- Making beds
- Doing the Laundry
- General upkeep of the communal areas and bedrooms
The requirements of a House Keeper:
- 6 months experience house keeper
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Some knowledge of health and safety in the work place
- Organisational skills
- Good attention to details
- Able to work under pressure
Why join our team?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lacey Crawley!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.