Do you have previous experience as a cleaner or housekeeper? Are you seeking work within a reputable company? Are you seeking flexible working hours to fit around other commitments? If so, please keep reading!
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who is seeking reliable and experienced Housekeeping Room Attendants to work for a well-known hotel chain located near the busy Heathrow Airport! You will be in contact with a variety of guests so must maintain professional at all times.
Job Title: Housekeeping Room Attendant
Rate of Pay: £8.21 per hour
The Role of a Room Attendant:
- Cleaning guest rooms to an excellent standard
- Restocking all supplies, e.g. bed linen
- Providing an impeccable service to all guests
- Reporting any faults
- Ensuring that all appliances and fixtures are safe and meet Health & Safety regulations
You will be required to work 20 - 40 hours per week. Various shifts available including days, nights, weekdays and weekends.
Requirements of a Room Attendant:
- Previous experience in a housekeeping environment
- Good speaking English is essential
- Polite, reliable and hard-working
- Flexible with working hours
- Weekly pay via the agency
- Holiday pay
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Chloe on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.