Basic Salary:Up to £24,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work:Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30
Reporting to: HR Manager
Desirable Requirement:CIPD level 5 desirable but level 3 essential
Who are Swanstaff?
Swanstaff Recruitment are an established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a national scale.
SwanFamily are an independent provider facilitating child centred supervised and supported contact for children and family members in the UK.
We are an award-winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
Role and responsibilities:
This is a very busy and varied HR position which will require:
- Minimum CIPD Level 3, ideally level 5 with an active registration
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a busy HR department without compromising the quality of your work
- The capacity to operate as a HR Advisor as and when needed.
- Being first point of contact for our recruitment teams as well as our children & family contact centres.
- Dealing with HR queries including liaising with employees to ensure the smooth communication
- Managing of the HR inbox ensuring prompt response
- Experience with HR software, such as HRIS or HRMS / PeopleHR
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment process - Processing new starters and leavers including on-boarding and induction
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment and confidential letters to employees
- Running monthly payroll reports
- Experience of dealing with TUPE
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important projects
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the HR department
- You will work to a very high standard with a great attention to detail
- Has excellent phone, email and interpersonal skills
- Is enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- HR data and analytics.
- Ad hoc duties
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude.
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events!
What can we offer you?
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) *
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Pension scheme
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years’ service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.