Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Dartford, Kent
Work pattern: Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30 (In the office)
Requirements: CIPD Level 5 & minimum of one year HR Advisory experience
Job overview: To deliver people management strategies which support the HR Department’s overall strategic aims and objectives. To identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions, in addition to providing a focused HR service. Be able to deliver expert professional advice and support to managers and staff on all aspects of people management, which fully reflects the CHRO’s desire to be an employer of choice, current employment legislation and best practice. Working with the company as it evolves and continues to expand, the jobholder will be expected to provide guidance and support to all staff on the full range of HR activities including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of services, recruitment, retention, performance management, employee relations, employee reward, learning and development and internal communications.
- Work with the CHRO & Talent to identify, design and implement strategic HR projects, as and when required.
- Manage investigations, disciplinary and grievance matters in conjunction with the Head of HR & Talent.
- Provide advice and guidance on individual employee relations cases, ensuring that these are well managed and meet the requirements of the organisation’s policies, best practice and employment legislation.
- Ensure that managers and staff are aware of the policies and procedures and able to operate them effectively.
- Provide support to staff on HR issues, as and when required.
- Develop and maintain an effective partnership with the management teams ensuring consultation and communication practices are routinely adopted to enable management to make effective decisions and successfully implement proposals.
- Ensure that staff are informed and updated on key business and organisational issues.
- Monitor sickness, annual leave and absence levels and provide monthly management reports to the Head of HR & Talent.
What can we offer you?
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) *
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Pension scheme
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years’ service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.