This temporary position has the potential to become a permanent position for the right candidate. So if you're looking to get your foot in the door of one of theleading providers of integrated waste management services look no further.
The Group offers Commercial, Construction and Industrial sustainable waste collection, recycling and disposal services, with Waste Transfer Stations operating in London, Kent and Somerset and a purpose built Material Recovery Facility offering a zero landfill option.
- Support Line Managers and staff in all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as SMT, pension correspondence etc
- Manage and maintain Biometric absence management system.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process including developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, shortlisting applications and shadow interviewing
- Undertake new staff inductions
- Maintain employee files
- Draft ad-hoc employee letters with direction from the SMT (Senior Management Team)
- Develop and implement policies on issues such as performance and absence management
- Assist Line Managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Keep staff handbook up-to-date with legislation/regulation
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for payroll purposes including external agencies
- Administer payroll and maintain employee records
- Assist Line Managers with Disciplinarians and Grievances
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
- Organise relevant training
- Attend and take minutes at monthly management meetings
This is a Temp full time position 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday-Friday based at out of their London site in SE16.
If you're interested in finding out more about this role please apply online and online of our trusted consultants will be in touch. Alternatively please call 01322 474655.