Human Resources Assistant
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a National scale.
We are an award-winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
What can we offer you? We aren't like other agencies - we do things differently.
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) *
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we've travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield race, all singing all dancing (literally) Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
- Share scheme option - would you want to become a Swanstaff shareholder?
- Pension scheme
The part you'll be playing;
As a HR Administrator you will be responsible for all completion of administration in the HR department. You will be issuing contracts and all relevant onboarding information, running reports for payroll, managing the HR inbox and updating our HR information system.
The highest level of confidentially must be maintained as you'll be the first point of call for both our Recruitment branches and Children's and Families Contact Centres. People are our business & the centre of everything we do, not just our staff but our clients and temporary staff workers too. So, you'll be a skilled communicator & diplomat with exceptional interpersonal skills.
Am I right for this role?
- You'll have a CIPD Level 3 Qualification with an active registration or working towards this
- You'll have experience working within a busy HR department without compromising the quality of your work
- You will work to a very high standard with a great attention to detail
- Have an articulate and professional phone manner
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Is enthusiastic and self-motivated
Basic Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Reporting to: HR Manager
Desirable Requirement: CIPD Level 3 with an active registration
Think you will be best placed in our Human Resources team (in work and socially)?
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude - can you bring your A game to interview?
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will find us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.