If you are seeking a step-forward in your career into a role where you can take full ownership of employment law duties then I need to hear from you! I am currently working with a freight forwarding business in recruiting a HR Assistant to offer full support to a dedicated and motivated HR department in the Slough area!
As my ideal candidate you will have experience in a generalist HR role, specialising in employment law and able to offer assistance with disciplinary, dismissal, investigations and TUPE processes. This will be a fantastic opportunity to fully utilise your CIPD Level 5 qualification or Degree in Human Resources.
In reward for your excellent time-keeping, flexible approach to working hours and duties and hands-on approach to HR processes, you will earn a great basic salary and work as part of a forward-thinking team who are fully focussed on the development and progression of their staff and the business in general!
Job Title: HR Assistant
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
The Role of a HR Assistant:
- To assist the HR Function in providing a high quality professional HR service
- To ensure all policies and procedures are followed in line with the site agreement and legislation
- In the absence of the Manager, take ownership of dismissal and disciplinary processes, ensuring all required paperwork and documents are completed and progressed accordingly
- Use your own initiative to conduct investigations as required, ensuring all findings are documented and stores appropriately
- Comply with GDPR regulations and legislation at all times
- To assist and advice Managers on all aspects of recruitment campaigns and inductions
- To ensure all areas of compliance, reference checking and security training for all employees
- Maintain records accurately and produce reports on a weekly basis
- Any other duties as required by management teams
Requirements of a HR Assistant:
- Experience in a HR Assistant role is essential
- Experience in an extremely process-driven environment is essential
- Flexible approach to working hours and overtime requirements
- Confident in adopting a hands-on approach to HR duties
- Able to travel to multiple sites across the business
- Specialist/preference to employment law focussed duties such as training, dismissals, disciplinaries and recruitment
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision is required
- Experience in solely conducting investigations
- Understanding and experience in dealing with documentation relating to employment law
- Sound knowledge of GDPR processes
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards summerwith a brand new role, then get in touch with Billyin our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don’t want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company