Swanstaff are seeking a HR Administrator to join our client on a permanent basis based in Greenhithe, Kent. If you have 1-2 years' experience in HR administration and want to join a fun outgoing team then this is exactly the role for you!
Reporting to the HR manager, you will provide HR support to all functions of the HR department. As the successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and a desire to work in a fast-paced HR department.
Working hours 08.00-16.00 or 09.00-17.00, no DBS required
Day to day:
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing administrative support for HR activities
- Assist with processing employees including starters and leavers - from offer letters, reference checks, employee files etc.
- Respond to all internal and external enquires in a timely and efficient manner
- Note take in meetings where necessary
- Creation and distribution of employment documents
- Posting job adverts and organising and managing the shortlisting process
- Schedule job interviews and assist in the interviewing process
- Conducting background and reference checks
- Provide information and advice to employees and managers on workplace regulations and employment legislation
- Handle HR matters reliably and in line with legislation
- Supporting the HR manager with various investigations, including grievance and disciplinaries
- Liaise with line managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management
- Advising and working with senior staff
- 1-2 years' experience as an HR Assistant /Advisor
- General knowledge of employment legislation
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Approachable nature and lead by example
- Experience in use of databases, spreadsheets and Microsoft packages
- CIPD qualified - highly desirable
- Practical and logical approach to problem solving
- CIPD Level 3 desirable
- 28 days holiday per year
- Lunch provided daily
- Star of the month scheme
- Summer party at the races
Interested in this role? Apply online today and a member of our Swanley team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.