Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Colnbrook, Slough
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
If you are seeking a step-forward in your career into a role where you can take full ownership, then I need to hear from you! I am currently working with a freight forwarding business in recruiting a HR Business Partner to offer full support to a dedicated and motivated HR department!
This is a Monday – Friday position, 09:00 – 18:00 – but a flexible approach to work is required.
In reward for your excellent time-keeping, flexible approach to working hours and duties, and hands-on approach to HR processes, you will earn a great basic salary and work as part of a forward-thinking team who are fully focussed on the development and progression of their staff and the business in general!
- Payroll Responsibilities
- Maintaining employee records
- Processing payroll on time and ensure accurate cost allocations
- Lead and direct the Human Resources team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Employee Relations
- Learning and Development
- Policy and Procedure implementation
- Extensive background within Employee Relations is essential
- CIPD Qualified of equivalent University qualification
- Generalist HR experience
This position will be filled quickly, so if you don’t want to miss your chance to apply for this opportunity, get in touch with Gareth or Billy in Head Office for more details!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.