HR Business Partners! As the sunshine disappears, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available!
If you're looking for an opportunity to enhance your experience within a vastly-expanding and hugely-successful organisation then I need to hear from you today! My client are offering the opportunity to take full ownership of the HR department within the agriculture sector, to provide advice and guidance to their management teams.
As my perfect candidate you will be a human resources expert, with payroll experience, computer literacy and a CIPD qualification (Level 5 preferred). Experience within a construction, agriculture, engineering, plant or transport background is also preferred.
You will be working as part of a family-feel business in a friendly and challenging environment. You will work on a Monday - Friday basis, based in the Ashford district however some travel to other sites will be required.
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Salary: £45,000 - £47,000 per annum
The Role of a HR Business Partner:
- Review and propose improvements to existing HR policies and procedures, ensuring that they are compliant, fit for purpose, relevant and reflect best practice
- Drive consistency of approach to HR matters across the organisation, ensuring that all team members are treated fairly and in a consistent manner
- Provide advice and support to Management team for all HR matters including absence, conduct and capability, grievance and disciplinary and a broad range of employee relations activities
- Support, coach and build the capability of the Management team, providing feedback and constructively challenging inappropriate behaviours and actions
- Promote Development and Training to support a high performing team model
- Under-go a salary and benefits benchmarking exercise and ensure staff contracts are adequate and fit for purpose
- Manage the monthly payroll process including timesheets review, overtime and adjustments calculations and payment processing
- Review and propose improvements to payroll process and ongoing leadership in this activity
- To be the custodian of GDPR policies and procedures, provide advice and guidance and to ensure compliance at all times
- To support recruitment processes, monitor probation periods and conduct exit interviews when required
Requirements of a HR Business Partner:
- Driving Licence and own transport is preferred due to location
- Experience as a HR Business Partner or Senior Manager is essential
- CIPD qualification essential, Level 5 preferred
- Payroll management experience
- Computer literacy
- Strong communication skills with the ability to come across as professional and honest
- Understanding/training in GDPR processes
- Flexibility to travel is essential
- Experience within the agriculture, transport, engineering, plant or construction sectors is preferred
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards Christmas with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company