Human Resources Manager
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a National scale.
We are an award-winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
What can we offer you? We aren't like other agencies - we do things differently.
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) *
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we've travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield race, all singing all dancing (literally) Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
- Share scheme option - would you want to become a Swanstaff shareholder?
- Pension scheme
The part you'll be playing;
As HR Manager for Swanstaff Recruitment you'll lead and develop our people-orientated strategies, for what is a uniquely dynamic and fun Recruitment Agency.
You will also be of HR assistance to Swan Family, we have 8 Children and Families Contact Centres across the UK and we're always looking to expand our service.
You'll provide advice to the CEO and SMT on HR issues, HR policies & employee relations. People are our business & the centre of everything we do, not just our staff but our clients and temporary staff workers too. So, you'll be a skilled communicator & diplomat with exceptional interpersonal skills.
You'll support the Performance Management process & associated activities and manage the Appraisal process and HR's day-to-day interactions with employees and management of escalated issues.
You'll also be incredibly ambitious; you'll need to keep up the pace when it comes to our strategic growth plans. In addition, you'll be flexible and adaptable, the kind of person who solves a problem and says, 'What's next'?
Am I right for this role?
- You'll be Level 5 CIPD Qualified with an active registration.
- You'll have at least 5 years' experience within HR Teams for companies with a minimum of 200 staff, spread across multiple sites throughout the UK.
- You'll have experience facilitating TUPE Transfers and managing diverse and multiple projects at any given time.
- You'll have experience of performance management of a sales workforce.
- You'll be an innovative thinker, keen to implement unique Staff Engagement, Health and Wellbeing strategies.
- You'll be commercially astute, with the ability think from a strategic business AND employee perspective.
Basic Salary: Competitive
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Reporting to: Director of Support Services
Essential Requirement: CIPD Level 5 with active registration
Desirable Requirement: CIPD Level 7 with active registration
Think you will be best placed in our Support Services team (in work and socially)?
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude - can you bring your A game to interview?
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will find us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.