Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in buildings support solutions service sector whois currently looking for an experienced . The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
- To carry out servicing and remedial repairs to renewable and gas fired heating within occupied and void properties. To meet the requirement and expectations of the Client or his/her representative in accordance with the Clients detailed specification, in a timely fashion and in compliance with current gas legislation.
- To have detailed knowledge and experience of both renewable and boiler manufacturer installation and servicing requirements and instructions
- To be proficient in carrying out full commissioning of renewable and gas heating appliances and systems, associated controls on completion of installation or servicing works
- To be able to demonstrate and have a good fault finding/diagnostic skill on both renewable and gas appliances.
- Have good knowledge of domestic heating and hot water systems and to carry out necessary repairs/replacement of defective parts etc.
- To be competent in draining down and re-filling of heating system/s (including anti-freeze) in order to remove and replace defective/leaking parts or equipment
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with the relevant sections of the 'Health and Safety at Work Act' (risk assessment, asbestos awareness etc.)
- To take part in 'out-of-hours' emergency call out on a rota basis, where required
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Have good practical skills and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to work carefully, methodically and safely
- Be able to work with minimal supervision as the majority of work is carried out in a lone working environment
- Have good communication skills both written and spoken
- Be a good team player
- Have good customer care skills
- Have a valid CSCS card
- Have experience of boiler fluing arrangements, encompassing building fabric or materials used that may have to be penetrated
- Be asbestos aware
- Be recognised and trained to work with vulnerable persons
- Have knowledge of the risk assessment process
- Be willing to work in confined spaces and at height
- Must hold current ACS qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1)
- Relevant qualifications in Renewable Technology
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Salary dependant on qualification and experience
- 21 days holiday increasing by 1 day every 2 years' service up to a maximum of 25 days, plus statutory days
- Pension scheme - Auto enrolment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life insurance
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Company Van, Mobile Phone and Uniform provided
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.