Swanstaff Colchester needs you now, more than ever! We are recruiting for experienced Hygiene Operatives to join our highly respected client based in the Halstead area.
The ideal candidates are the #HiddenHeros and we need lots more of them – NOW! You will have previous experience in working in a commercial cleaning environment.
Job title: Hygiene Operative
Rate of pay:£8.72 p.h.
Hours of work:
The role of a Hygiene Operative:
You will be responsible for ensuring your designated area is kept clean, tidy and sanitised at all times. You are very much, the key to keeping production safe and clean at all times – whilst taking into account, safe distancing measures to comply with Government safety standards. Full training will be given.
- Ensure due diligence, care and attention.
- Report and record incomplete tasks and duties.
- Ensure effective segregation and correct disposal of waste and recyclable material.
- Communicate any food safety, pest, environmental or health and safety issues with management.
- Ensure you work in a safe manner for yourself and others.
- Ensure your key piece’s of equipment and available for operation in a safe and hygienic manner.
- Ensure constant availability of cleaning chemicals/materials at all times.
- Ensure the safe preparation, handling of cleaning chemicals.
Requirements of a Hygiene Operative:
We are looking for people who have the right values, team spirited, are committed and reliable – people who truly want to make a difference…
- You must have a good level of basic spoken English and be able to carry out/follow instructions
- Physically fit – this role is quite demanding. You will be on your feet, moving around, stretching and at times, lifting up to a maximum of 25Kg
- Understanding of Hygiene/Cleaning and safety procedures
- Due to the location – ideally you will have your own transport.
But why join our team?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with the Colchester team!