Swanstaff are seeking a Hygiene operative to work in a warehouse environment for our client based in Colchester!
Job title: Hygiene Operative
Location: Colchester, Essex
Rate of pay: £9.92 per hour
The requirements of a Hygiene Operative:
- Good organisational skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Flexible around work hours
- Available to work at short notice
- Food production/manufacturing experience ideal but not essential
A great advantage to this role is my client is eager to take the right person on with them directly - either after a short trial period or permanent immediately, depending on suitability.
- 22:30pm - 06:30am Monday & Sunday
- 22:00pm - 06:00am Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Enhanced rates for LTD company owners.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01206 570688 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.