Import Operators….. with Brexit looming, your skills and experience are going to be essential over the coming months!
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client in their search for permanent and full time Import Operators. This role can be entirely remote working, or if you would prefer there is also an option to work out of my clients Felixstowe offices.
Job Title: Import / Customs Operator
Location: Remote Working / Felixstowe
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Managing and executing multi-modal freight import services
- Arranging various means of transport via road and sea
- Collecting correct documentation and ensuring payments have cleared prior to the release and delivery of cargo
- Liaising at all levels with carriers, service providers, agents, clients and customers
- Ensuring all freight operations are within contractual SLA's and KPI limits
- Liaising with agents, client's dedicated Supply Chain Controllers, Managers and staff
- Maximising revenue for the company and maintaining internal service level agreements
We are looking for candidates who have 1-5 years’ experience and have the following skills:
- **Import customs clearance experience**
- Food import, SPS and Port Health experience
- Good knowledge of the various customs procedures
- Good knowledge of Destin8, CNS and Multifreight
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, including Excel and databases
- Strong communications and organisational skills
- Strong work ethics with focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player and self-driven with a positive attitude
Does this sound like the type of role that could be of interest? If so, please get in touch with Billyin our Head Office today.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company