Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of it's prestigious client in accountancy sector who is currently looking for an experienced Mixed Insolvency Administrator. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
We are currently recruiting a Restructuring and Recovery Administrator to support the team with the management of a busy portfolio of cases across Corporate and Personal Insolvency.
This role will suit someone experienced, who is able to juggle their workload well and cope with a busy and fast paced environment. You will have worked in a similar role previously and may have exposure across other areas of Insolvency.
The successful candidate will manage their own caseload effectively so being able to communicate effectively and liaise professionally is essential.
What is in it for you?
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Full lifecycle management of a high-volume portfolio of cases (50+) to include a variety of both corporate, personal and advisory work
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements
- Effective communication with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals
- Investigation into and reporting on the conduct of directors and the reasons for failure
- Supervising/training more junior members of staff.
- Attendance at site, where required.
- Networking & development opportunities.
- Attendance being required in the London Office on occasions for training or case specific matter
Skills and Requirements
- Proven success managing a varied case load in an insolvency/restructuring & recovery practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Has the foresight to see issues before they occur and implement effective countermeasures
- A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders, acts with maturity, respect and integrity at all times
- Basic competence utilising MS Office applications
- A sound knowledge of IPS would be advantageous, although is not essential
- CPI qualified or training for is an advantage but not essential. An accounting qualification is not essential.
- Driving License is an advantage but not essential
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply within.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.