Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inasset managementsolutions service sector whois currently looking for an experienced Account Manager. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
PFI Project Agreement
- Support the General Manager to ensure the delivery of, and compliance with, all obligations of the Project Agreement, Project Finance documents and associated contract documents on behalf of the Project Company
- Maintain an understanding of the Project Agreement, Schedules to the Agreement and associated Service Provider sub-contracts
- Support the General Manager(s) as required in the delivery of HCP's obligations under the Management Services Agreements.
- Provide line management support to the HCP team and 3rd party Contractors to the Project Company
- Assist the General Manager(s) in all elements of Insurance and Legal claims made against the Projects, ensuring Service Providers and the Authorities adhere to the appropriate claims procedure
- Act as representative on multidisciplinary groups and committees.
- Manage all office records and filing systems, both electronic and paper-based
Service Performance Management
- Promote effective liaison with the Authority/Trust service users.
- Assist the General Manager in the correct application of contractor and sub-contractor performance monitoring regimes
- Managing operational issues within a complex environment.
- Evidence of being able to take responsibility for identifying and addressing operational performance issues.
- Working within a PFI environment.
- Experience of working within complex and interrelated contractual arrangements.
- Managing hard and soft FM service providers' performance.
- Insurance claim management.
- Knowledge of quality, environmental and health and safety standards and industry specifications across a multi-environment basis to include education and health facilities where appropriate.
- A high degree of interpersonal skills utilising these to build trust and confidence
- Problem solving in complex environments
- Engaging management style in providing advice and guidance to colleagues and other parties on FM issues with an ability to communicate complex issues in an easily understandable and persuasive manner
- Excellent written and presentational skills, including being computer literate with the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Professional in approach, outward looking and confident
- Promotes effective team work, shares information widely
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise accordingly
- Self-confident and resilient
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.