30000 - 40000 Per Annum Company Car/Travel Allowance + Package
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor (Civils) - £40,000 - Kent
We are currently looking to recruit an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to work with a reputable construction contractor based in Kent. My client is a Civils and Construction company delivering Rail, Land Drainage & Earthworks, bridges & structures, Roadway Construction, landscaping, utilities etc..
We are looking to attract an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor with broad commercial skills; whilst at the same time understanding the commercial drivers, risk profiles and key success factors for Clients procuring groundworks, construction and land drainage works.
Job Title: Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Location: Dover, Kent
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience
Quantity Surveyor Duties:
- Preparation of interim and final accounts
- Manage day to day commercial and contract activities & notifications
- Sub-contract procurement ensuring maximum value for money
- Sub-contract valuations and final accounts
- Preparation of Compensation Events / Variations
- Contractual correspondence
- Commercial reporting
- Procurement of professional service for design etc.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- A relevant professional Quantity Surveying qualification or proficient management experience within the construction industry
- Working knowledge of NEC 3 and JCT Conditions of Contract
- Ability to undertake site measures when required
- Ability to work clearly and accurately under pressure and tight timescales
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills
- The ideal candidate should have previous experience
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 07885975238 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.