Level: Entry level/Apprentice DOE
Swanstaff isn't like other companies - we do things differently, that's why we have won 12 awards in the last two years alone! We are not only an award-winning Recruitment company; we also provide a service to vulnerable Children and Families who are currently going through Social Services for numerous sensitive reasons. The ideal candidate will have already had exposure within this field and is now looking to work operationally by recruiting for this sector.
We are actively looking for an exceptional candidate who has a real passion for all things Social work, Children's and Families, who is considering a step into internal recruitment!
You will take complete ownership for the Recruitment process for our 9 Family contact centres throughout the UK. You will also play an integral role when opening new centres; you will work alongside the Support Services team to deliver on projects such as recruitment of a large pool of Sessional workers for new openings of centres.
This is an extremely exciting time to join us as you will be able to kick start your recruitment career by being exposed to all aspects within the Talent team such as - Resourcing, Advert posting, pre-screening candidates, coordinating and attending interviews across our 9 Contact Centres.
What can we offer you? We aren't like other companies - we do things differently.
- On-going training and support; including a fully funded Recruitment course
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Company iPhone
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials: in the past 2 years we've travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield races and an annual Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
Am I right for this role?
- A networking and social media champion! A real people person who is passionate when telling the world how fantastic Swanstaff is!
- You will be interested in pursuing a career in Internal Recruitment
- You have a minimum NVQ Level 3 in Children and Families
- You have worked within a setting with Children and Families
- You have a strong understanding of Safeguarding and the importance of this
- Strong communication & influencing skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work efficiently under pressure.
- Good analytical skills
- Most importantly you will be keen to learn and progress every day.
Think you will be best placed in our Award-Winning Talent team (in work and socially)?
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude - can you bring your A game to interview?
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will find us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.