Are you looking to work for a well established, leading independent UK distributor of their industry specific products? Do you have strong communication skills? Do you have experience upselling,quoting new business and dealing with any customer issues?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
Our client has a great opportunity based in theirDartfordoffice. You will be working within a team maximising opportunities and helping the business achieve success.
As my golden candidate you will be able to fulfil the following duties:-
- Follow uponnew business enquiries to secure sales.
- Answer general customer enquiries, advising product availability, delivery dates, transport schedules, and product lead-times promptly and accurately
- Deal with customer complaints in a fair and reasonable manner to resolve problems quickly and satisfactorily for all parties concerned.
- Proactively call nil spend/dormant/targeted accounts
- Respond to telephone sales enquiries, pricing in accordance with current guidelines, to maximize their profitable conversion to orders.
- Receive, examine, and link confirmation orders, advising any amendments necessary to originals.
- Advise customers of any alterations to delivery schedules.
- Assist in maintaining current and updated price lists
- Assist with periodic stock takes where required.
- Issue price quotations in response to enquiries, and to price tender documents in accordance with current policies.
Ideally you will have the following experience/key skills:-
- Strong written and communications skills
- Customer orientated
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Detail conscious
- Driven team player
Job Title: Internal Sales
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.