Looking to start 2020 off in an exciting new role that will enhance your already promising knowledge as an IT - 3rd Line Support Analyst . Look no further as Swanstaff Recruitment are an award winning agency who are looking for candidates just like yourself on behalf of our prestigious client in the IT industry.
If you think you've got what it takes to become my clients new IT - 3rd Line Support Analyst we want to hear from you!
The main duties of the role will be to ensure the progression and swift resolution of calls logged with the Service Desk and delivering superior services in line with Service Level Agreements and managing client expectations.
- Handle escalated calls from first/second line Service Desk
- Administer and maintain customer infrastructure, including Active Directory, LAN, Internet access, firewalls and Exchange/Office 365
- Administer VMware and Citrix Infrastructures including SAN environments
- Administer Avaya telephony systems
- Monitor and troubleshoot server and network performance utilising the monitoring system to ensure any necessary action is taken
- Administer backup and disaster recovery systems and processes
- Management of relationships with third parties and suppliers
- Keep operational documentation up-to-date
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 including NLB and clustering
- Excellent knowledge of VMware vSphere 5.0+ in an enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365
- Thorough knowledge/experience of troubleshooting networking protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and vLANs
- Strong Knowledge of backup and DR services (Backup Exec, Datto, Azure)
- Experience in installing, configuring and managing Cisco switches and routers.
- Good knowledge of Avaya phone systems
- Knowledge of iSCSI/Fibre channel Storage Area Networks, such as EMC
- Knowledge of Windows Script Host/VBScript/ PowerShell
- Experience of patch management deployment/Windows Software Update Services
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7+
- Understanding of VOIP
- MCSE/MCITP: Enterprise Administrator or Server Administrator/VCP or equivalent IT Qualifications an advantage
- Ability to perform Research and Development into systems in preparation for implementation/third line support
- Provide technical leadership during
- A strong desire and focus on continued improvements and personal development
- A desire to be part of an overall team and achieve team goals
- To continually strive to improve overall firm effectiveness
- Strong communicator
- Natural aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Proven ability to work under pressure and with other people
- Strong time management and self-motivation skills
- A lateral thinker
- Keeping up to date with current industry trends and emerging technologies and best practices
- Must be able to demonstrate a 'customer first' approach to support
- 3years + experience on a helpdesk, technical support or similar role
- Experience of working for an MSP is a must
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Interested in finding out more about this role? Apply online today or get in touch with Tom Kurczab from our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.