Swanstaff in Waltham Cross, have a fantastic opportunity working for a local Wholesaler that requires an experienced IT support person, with 2 years minimum experience that can work local to Enfield and is available to start asap. This is a fulltime I.T support position, working for an established wholesaler based in Enfield that is situated within a 20 minute walk from Enfield Lock train station and Brimsdown
- Min 2 years work history
- Windows OS & Server skills
- Point of Sale ( POS ) support experience
- Office 365 Administration
- Mobile Device Management, iPad, iOS
- Good Networking Skills,
- Provide support via telephone, email, remote and desk-side visits
- Log and update the Service desk system with all Incidents that you are working on and involved with.
- Handle initial diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Raise change controls for all major changes that you are working on
- Be actively involved in projects and ensure all project work is done to a high standard
- A requirement and willingness to perform ad-hoc duties dependant on change in business requirements.
- Ability to research and investigate new technologies and roadmaps for existing technologies
- An ability to learn new applications quickly and effectively.
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure.
Requirements of an I.T Support Assistant
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Has previous experience of sole responsibility of a companies IT department and functions
- Some on call out of office hours may be required
Are you interested in this role? Apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Franco on 01992 641987 for more information!