Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in IT solutions service sector whois currently looking for an experienced and customer facing Project Manager. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, you are an integral member of the business working across all delivery teams (Support, Consultancy, Network Cabling, Voice & Data), providing leadership within projects assigned to you. Communication, documentation, reporting and a drive to deliver the best service to our clients as possible will ensure this role is a success. You must at all times retain a high level of customer service around project management.
Specifically, you will deliver project management services, focussed on:
- Delivery of high quality project management services that supports all areas of the business in its delivery of new business activity in the UK and abroad where required. You will play a key part in successful project engagements on behalf of the PMO team.
- Support the SDM in defining our project methodology, framework approach and project standards for projects going forwards with regular review to ensure it remains fit for purpose and relevant to the industry we work in.
- Ensuring projects adhere to the solutions and services portfolio and only go outside of that with 3rd party resource, product or service where required and approved.
- To deliver projects on time and on budget wherever possible, with detailed reporting highlighting when not delivering to time or budget.
With a focus on high integrity of communication, project documentation and continual process improvement, you will need to work closely with the sales team, business unit heads and service delivery teams to ensure that new customers are on-boarded in a cohesive and streamlined fashion with high quality project work. Managing customer expectations is key to the role as is the handover on project completion to an operational state, owned by the relevant account manager, Service Delivery Manager (if support is included) and/or business unit heads whichever is relevant.
Key focus areas:
The successful creation of fit-for-purpose project methodology and documentation templates that meet the organisation's desired outcomes and ensures that you exercise full ownership and on-boarding responsibility when a customer is assigned to you post sales win as project manager on a project.
Core Competencies for role:
- Customer focus Time and Priority Management
- Consultative Approach Self-control
- Influencing/negotiation skills Self-confidence
- Developing others Analytical ability
- Self-development (e.g. new process and tech. awareness) RAID log management
- Taking ownership Quality documentation
- Interpersonal sensitivity Adaptability
- Technical leadership Team collaboration
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.