Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in IT solutions service sector whois currently looking for an experienced IT Projects & Support Team Leader. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
The Information Technology (IT) Department provides support for all the IT systems, services and telecommunications including fixed and mobile to all the sites worldwide. The IT Projects and Support Team Leader will be responsible for delivering IT Projects and managing the IT help desk to ensure tickets & tasks are completed for swift resolution of faults.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- To be responsible for delivering IT projects and day-to-day delivery of first, second & third-line support to the organization and act as the first point of contact on the IT help desk.
- To provide IT support & preventative maintenance for all the office sites worldwide.
- Ensure the IT team are resolving tickets within the defined SLAs and update tickets with detailed progress notes for both the end user and other team members. Communicate with all relevant parties affected by any task in a timely, professional manner.
- Ensure that IT issues & faults reported to the IT team are resolved in the shortest possible time, meeting the department's service level targets, and minimizing the disruption to systems critical to the business operations.
- Ensuring the smooth running of all (IT) Information technology systems and Communications Technology (ICT) systems.
- Ensure the IT data centres' comprising of primary and disaster recovery systems are running efficiently. And perform regular health checks & assessment to check hardware status and labelling of equipment & cables are up to date.
- Ensure IT assets are always kept up to date using tools and spread sheets.
- Resolve complex hardware / software problems including printing issues or email provisions.
- Administration and support for Office 365, Exchange online.
- Administration and support for both mission critical Azure and AWS hosted cloud-based systems.
- Perform Installations, configurations, setting up of servers, workstations and mobile devices.
- To take a pro-active approach in this job role, through monitoring the performance of systems and making regular routine inspections of installed equipment and taking corrective avoidance actions to prevent wider problems.
- Prioritise support and maintenance tasks in order to meet service level expectations.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- To Graduate Level
- MCP certification - Azure.
- IT Certification e.g. ITIL, MCSE, MCSA, VCP, etc.
- Project Management certification - Prince2
- Microsoft operating system qualification(s) MCP, with a good working knowledge of server & desktop operating systems, CompTIA A-plus / Network-plus or equivalent qualifications covering computer servicing / maintenance and trouble-shooting.
- Experience working in ITIL Service Desk / environment.
- Credible knowledge/experience in Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365, Exchange Online administration.
- Credible knowledge of networking TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN and Cisco Meraki Firewall, Switches and Wireless Access Points.
- Credible knowledge/experience of supporting Active Directory, Group policies.
- Field Service technical support experience in complex and diverse IT environments.
- Working knowledge of data storage systems, data backup and restoration methods, email filtering and anti-virus / security products.
- Good working knowledge of telecommunication including fixed and mobile.
- Working knowledge and experience in supporting virtual infrastructure and systems namely Hyper-V or VMware.
- Hands on strong technical & project management experience.
- Strong Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Exchange online skills.
- Excellent Networking skills (DNS,DHCP,TCP/IP, Firewalls, switch management)
- Strong working knowledge of Azure Cloud computing environments.
- Working knowledge of voice platforms (e.g. VoIP, PBX, Skype for Business, Contact centres)
- Energetic, goal oriented, detail conscious and be very methodical in her / his approach to projects.
- Able to present a confident professional presence to customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- A very well organised and structured approach to work planning, time allocation to tasks, and a flexible approach to daily routines to deliver the desired results.
- An ambition to constantly learn new skills and develop knowledge, with an understanding that study time outside of working hours may be required for career development.
- A strong desire and focus on continued improvements and personal development
- A desire to be part of an overall team and achieve team goals
- To continually strive to improve overall firm effectiveness
- Proven ability to work under pressure and with other people
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.