Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in IT solutions service sector whois currently looking for an experienced IT Service Desk Dispatcher. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, you are an integral member of the Service Desk, responsible for maximising utilisation of Service Desk engineers and ticket flow. Ticket flow is defined by the Service Desk processes and measured by SLA compliance, mean time to resolution ('MTTR'), customer satisfaction and your key performance indicators ('KPI').
Your key responsibilities are listed below, however, other tasks may be requested by the Service Delivery Manager:
- Review of tickets in 'Triage' and assigning them as per Service Desk process.
- Coordination of all service desk engineers to ensure maximum utilisation, using To-Dos, Service Calls and the Dispatch Calendar in Autotask.
- Manage client and internal stakeholder expectations.
- Assist the Service Delivery Manager in driving a customer-centric culture throughout the service desk.
- Communication with customers as required, keeping them informed of incident progress.
- Continually drive SLA compliance and low mean time to resolution ('MTTR') throughout the Service Desk.
- Police compliance with the Service Desk ticket flow processes, including swift escalation of tickets.
- Perform quality assurance of tickets ensuring Service Desk standards are being met.
- Participate in morning stand-ups with the Service Desk team providing key messaging, listening to any feedback and highlighting tickets that reporting has flagged as requiring attention.
- Responsible for training engineers on the usage of Autotask, in accordance with defined processes.
- With the role forming part of the Service Desk leadership, set a fantastic example to all of the Service Desk team, with emphasis on company's vision and values.
- Assist the Service Delivery Manager where required.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with client and with engineers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly organised and pro-active, with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organisation's key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Ability to supervise a team and delegate to achieve the best overall outcome for the department
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.