IT Technician (Desktop Support)
Basic Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Reporting to: Support Services Manager
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a National scale.
We are an award-winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
What can we offer you? We aren't like other agencies - we do things differently.
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)*
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we've travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield races, all singing all dancing (literally) Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
- Share scheme option - would you want to become a Swanstaff shareholder?
- Pension scheme
The part you'll be playing;
You will be using your technical awareness and expertise to deliver IT Solutions for our company internally and to all 23 of our sites via the telephone and face to face. Duties will include setting up new users, liaising with external providers for internet and phone lines, installations & system upgrades, trouble shooting and maintenance.
Although you will be based in our Head Office the role may involve regular travel to our other sites throughout the UK, to complete project work such as setting up new branches or contact centres, therefore you must have previous commercial experience in a similar client facing support role.
Tick all these boxes?
- Good understanding ofWindows O/S, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Experienceinstalling hardware & software
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Exchange 2010 and Office 365
- Hyper V and Remote Desktop or similar virtualisation programme
- Knowledge of network topologies
- Ability to deliver projects
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Driving license & own car essential
Think you will be best placed in our Support Services team (in work and socially)?
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude - can you bring your A game to interview?
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will find us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.