Swanstaff are recruiting for a Junior Buyer to join the team with one of our clients' whom provide housewares to customers over the UK and internationally. Our client is looking for someone who can take on different duties and within this role and strive within their progression opportunities.
Job title: Junior Buyer
Rate of pay: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
The role of a Junior Buyer:
- Working on the kitchen department products
- Liaising with UK based suppliers
- Monitoring stock levels manually
- Ordering of stock
- General warehouse duties
- Hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday - 42.5 hours per week
Requirements of a Junior Buyer:
- Great work ethic
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Previous Warehouse Administration experience
Are you interested in this role? Apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jade on 01992 641987 for more information!