Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client ina printing industry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join thecompany as aJunior Data Processor/Developeron permanent and full time basis.
- To prepare client supplied data, including reformatting, cleansing and business rule application
- Design, code, test and maintain productions systems
- Produce high quality code that is efficient, reusable and maintainable in accordance with client requirements
- The design and digital printing of documents, envelopes and other material as required
- Prepare and submit postal docket information for vendors, including Royal Mail
Experience and Technical Skills:
- 1 year + commercial programming experience
- SQL knowledge and experience in its application
- Mailing experience preferable and knowledge of shareholder communications would be an advantage
- Ability to read and document code written by others
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to meet timelines and good time management skills with a flexible approach to working hours
- The standard hours will be 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Salary according to experience.
- Professional in approach, outward looking and confident
- Relates easily to staff at all levels
- Promotes effective team work, shares information widely
- Perceived by others as open and approachable
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.